Tuesday, February 28, 2017

I WILL EXALT THE LORD!



Ex. 15:2  The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my victory.  He is my God, and I will praise him, he is my father's God, and I will exalt him!

Moses and the Israelites had just crossed the Red Sea and the Egyptian soldiers had drowned in it.  Moses led the Israelites in an anthem of praise for God had kept His word to them and led them safely out of harm's way.  It is a great reminder to us to praise the Lord when He works wondrously in our lives and leads us through our difficulties.

The Lord is my strength.  It is through Him alone that we are able to overcome what we face in life.  He gives us the stamina to persevere no matter how overwhelmed we may become by life's circumstances.

The Lord is my song.  He gives us a song to sing as we let Him have His way with us.  To Him alone belong our praise and adoration.  There should always be a song in our hearts unto the Lord.  If you have no song to sing, you need to get your eyes back on the Lord and not your circumstances.  He is our victory.  Praise the Lord!

The Lord, He is our God!  Let us never cease to praise Him.  Let us always sing for joy unto the Lord.  Lift Him up from the inner depths of your soul.  Give Him the glory that He alone deserves.  Mighty is the Lord our God.   He is our strength and shield.  He watches over us and takes care of us.  To God be the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment