Thursday, February 23, 2017

FREE FROM BONDAGE



Ex. 6:6-7 "Therefore say to the Israelites, "I am the LORD, and I will free you from your slavery in Egyt. I will redeem you with mighty power and great acts of judgment. I will make you my own special people, and I will be your God. And you will know that I am the LORD your God who has rescued you from your slavery in Egypt."

Are you in bondage today? Is there some sin that you just cannot shake? Do you have a past that you cannot shake free from? Are you being oppresssed by others? Are you beaten down and to the point where you just are tired of it all? If so, hear what God told the Israelites many years ago.

The Lord will help you. He is all powerful. He is able to set you free from whatever it is that has you in bondage. His promise is that He will redeem you with His mighty power. He will become engaged in your struggles and help you overcome them. You do not have to remain in bondage any longer. He can, and will, set you free if you will call on Him and let Him have His way with you.

The Lord wants you to be free. He wants you to be His own. He wants you to be able to enjoy being in fellowship with Him. He wants you to know that He is the one who rescues and redeems. He wants you to know life at its very best. He wants to set you free. Will you let Him have His way with you today?

No comments:

Post a Comment