Wednesday, September 20, 2023

KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE IN CHRIST

 

KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE IN CHRIST

Eph. 1:2 May grace and peace be yours, sent to you from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.

In Christ, we find grace for our souls. Grace is God giving me what I don’t deserve while mercy is God withholding from me what I do deserve.

Grace is God offering me a way out of my sin problem, John 3:16 He does not force anyone to be saved, He just offers it freely to all who want it.

Grace is God giving me an opportunity to get rid of my sin problem. Isn’t it amazing that the Lord invites us to come to Him? Matt. 11:27, 28 It’s an open invitation to all. Whosoever will may flee to Jesus and be saved.

Grace is God forgiving me of my sins, all of them, even though they put Him on the cross. Eph. 2:8,9

Grace is God forgetting I ever sinned against Him. Ps. 139:12 As far as east is from the west. Gone, gone, yes my sins are gone!

Grace is God not giving up on me no matter how bad I may be.

In Christ, we have peace. Peace from Christ is not fickle. It does not depend on circumstances. It is a deep abiding sense that God is with us and in us to guide us through the maze of life.

Peace is the knowledge that God has indeed taken away my sins from me. It is knowing that my burdens were lifted at Calvary. It is knowing there is now therefore no condemnation for my soul. Rom. 8:1

Peace is the knowledge that God is in control of my life.

Peace is the knowledge that God has a greater plan and purpose for my life than I ever had before.

Peace is the knowledge that the battle has already been won. We are overcomers in Christ. We have victory in Jesus!

Peace is the knowledge that the best is yet to come. John 14:1-4 I don’t know what all heave will be, but I do know it will be glory for me.

We have grace and peace in Christ Jesus our Lord and so much more. Feast on this great salvation and let you heart be blessed today.

No comments:

Post a Comment