Monday, November 13, 2017

THE LORD GUIDES US

 

Ps. 16:7-8  I will bless the LORD who guides me; even at night my heart instructs me.  I know the LORD is always with me.  I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me.

     He whom the Lord guides never gets lost in the dark.  He never loses his sense of direction.  He never lacks directions on how to get to where he is going.  He never has to be concerned about where he is going, because the Lord himself is already there.  He is our confidence that everything is going to be alright in all our tomorrows.  Not only is He where I will be, but He is with me right now with each step I take.  I do not need to fear to take my next step of faith.  I can boldly and confidently move because the Lord is with me.

     There is no greater peace and joy than to know that the Lord is with us all the time.  Just knowing that the Lord is with us keeps us strong and immovable in the midst of the storms of life.  There is confidence in knowing that we are not just wandering aimlessly through life, the Lord is guiding us to where we are going and need to be.  No wonder the heart swells up in praise and thanksgiving!  We do have a song to sing and must sing it every day.  Great is the Lord our God!  Praise His holy name!  Bless the Lord, oh my soul, bless His holy name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment