Saturday, April 16, 2022

HE RANSOMS ME

 HE RANSOMS ME

Ps. 103:4 He ransoms me from death and surrounds me with love and tender mercies. NLT

Jesus paid the ultimate price for my freedom. He came to earth to die for my sins! I owe Him my all. Sin had left a crimson stain on my soul, but He made it white as snow. He took upon himself all my sins, guilt, and shame. I deserved to die for my sins, but Jesus ransomed me from death and misery. Death has been swallowed up in victory! In place of death, there is life, love, and His tender mercies. Hallelujah, what a Savior!

His tender love and mercies surround me. They encompass me. God does not hold my past or its sins against me. He surrounds me with His love. Wherever I go I know I am loved. It doesn't matter what others say about me or how they treat me, God loves me! It doesn't matter how much Satan harasses me and tries to make me miserable, God loves me! It doesn't matter if everyone I know forsakes me and fails to love me, God loves me! Hallelujah, what a Savior!

I cannot get away from God's presence or influence on me. Jesus went into creation's darkest night and paid the price for my sins. Once I was lost, but now I am found. Once I was alienated from God, but now I live every moment of every day in His love, mercy, and grace. It is joy unspeakable and full of glory! Hallelujah, what a Savior!        

No comments:

Post a Comment