Monday, January 29, 2018

ENTER HIS GATES WITH THANKSGIVING

 

Ps. 100:4  Enter his gates with thanksgiving, go into his courts with praise.  Give thanks and bless his name.

     When you approach the Lord, how often do you do so with a thankful heart?  Think about it for a moment.  Rarely do we approach God with no agenda other than to thank Him for who we are, what are lives have become and life in general.  How much do you appreciate your life and your blessings in it?  Do you recognize how much God affects your life?  Regardless of your circumstances, have you considered what your present and future would be like without God in it?

I believe in a hands on God.  I believe that God takes a personal interest in me and brings good things into my life for my enjoyment and usage.  I believe that God does not have to do what He does in and for me.  Yet, He does them anyway.  I don’t deserve God’s favor, but I am favored anyways.  How can I be anything but thankful?

How often do you approach God?  Every time you do, you should begin it with thanksgiving.  Let your thanksgiving then turn to praise.  Give thanks to Him and bless His holy name.

No comments:

Post a Comment