Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Update

It has been a few weeks since I last posted anything so I thought I would drop in and let you know what is going on in my world. This summer has been a busy time for us as we traveled to TN for a few days of R&R, took in an amusement park, and made a quick trip to see family out of state.

We are busy homeschooling our youngest son, have a foster child, and help babysit our granddaughter. And, I thought I was going to have it easier once I retired!

The Lord has certainly been kept busy watching over us. He has spared us from some very close calls on the road. It is comforting to know that He is there with us as we come and go. We never leave on a trip without first seeking the Lord's protection on our way.

I have a website up and running now. You can check it out at www.cthroughmarriage.com. If you are looking for a wonderful gift for the upcoming holidays, be sure to check out my book. I believe that it will be a blessing to any married couple seeking a godly marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment