Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A New Day

A new day has begun! I am thankful that I have the opportunity for another day to explore and enjoy the life God has given me. I may not know what today will bring, but I know that I will not face whatever comes my way alone. It is so comforting to know that I have Christ in me and that he gives me all that I need to face life.
I invite you to check out my website, www.cthroughmarriage.com. While visiting there if you think you might be interested in getting on the mailing list for my daily devotional thoughts, please sign up.
I was blessed yesterday with some great news from my family. It appears like some huge changes are happening in the lives of some who have made a mess of their lives for many years. I praise the Lord for his great love and faithfulness!

No comments:

Post a Comment