Thursday, April 10, 2014

Come and listen, all you who fear God, and I will tell you what he did for me.


Ps. 66:16  Come and listen, all you who fear God, and I will tell you what he did for me.

Dear friend, may I take the liberty today to tell you what the Lord has done for me?  The Lord refused to give up on me.  He pursued me and would not let me keep going on the path of sin I was on as a teenager.  He constantly confronted me with my sin until I agreed with Him that what I was doing was sin and needed confession.  If the Lord had not relentlessly pursued me, I would probably not be alive today.

The Lord placed His hand on my life and gave me purpose and direction.  He clearly made me understand what He wanted me to do with my life.  He did not leave me alone in the process of becoming who I am today, but graciously watched over me and kept me from messing up my life with bad choices I was making.  He has watched over me and spared me from life threating situations.  He miraculously healed me. 

The Lord has patiently and firmly taught me many things about myself and Him.  He has given me the knowledge and understanding that I need to know in order to do what I do for Him.  He has placed wonderful people in my life who have all played a significant role in my spiritual development over the years. 

He blessed my life with an awesome woman who became the wife that was meant for me and has blessed us with a wonderful family whom we love dearly.  He has enabled us to weather many storms of life together.  He has allowed us to serve Him together in and outside of the church for many years. 

He has supplied all of my needs throughout my life.  I have always had enough of whatever I needed whenever I needed it.  He has given me a reason to live and an even greater reason to die. I am so blessed and am not ashamed to declare my allegiance to Him.  I love the Lord with all my heart and long for the day in which I will see Him face to face.

Dear friend, do you have a story to tell?  There are many who need to hear what the Lord has done for you.  By telling your story of God's amazing grace, others will be encouraged and perhaps some will even come to saving faith because of it.   Tell your story in and outside of the church.  Tell it to all who will listen.  Tell it until Jesus comes for we serve an awesome God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment