Thursday, November 25, 2010

Daily Devotional Help

If you find it hard to set aside time to reflect on your relationship with God, perhaps I can help. For several years now, I have been sending out daily devotional thoughts I have gleaned from my devotional life over the internet. I call them, Gems from Pastor Jim. I try to send them out daily. I have now also posted them on my webpage: www.cthroughmarriage.com.
I invite you to log on to my site and check them out. I don't want to encourage you to turn to them in place of your personal reading of the Scriptures. It is imperative for a healthy soul that you are into God's Word on a consistent basis for meditation and application. However, I know that there are times in which you will not be into the Word. When those times come, drop in anytime and see what the Lord may have to say to you for that day. Just click on the Gems link.

No comments:

Post a Comment