Tuesday, June 13, 2023

ATTITUDES TO LIVE BY 3

 

ATTITUDES TO LIVE BY 3

Psalm 100: 3 Acknowledge that the Lord is God! He made us, and we are his. We are his people, the sheep of his pasture. NLT

An attitude that will greatly enhance your living is to get to know that the Lord, hie is God. The sooner you grasp who the Lord is, the better off you will be. There is no way that you can read the Scriptures without acknowledging the Lord is God. He was with God from all eternity past, past, and future. John 1:1; Gen. 1:1 He is the creator of all things and they were created for Him. John 1:2,3 He not only is the Creator, He holds it all together by the sheer power of His word. Col. 1:18-23

Jesus is Lord of life. Everything flows from and through Him. He is forever the way, the truth, and the life. No one will make it to heaven without Him. John 14:6 He is the only hope of mankind. He made us, and we are His. Psalm 139 He made us uniquely and deliberately for His good purposes, His glory, and our good. You are special to God and wonderful in His sight. When you get to know Jesus as your Savior and Lord, you begin to see yourself as a person of worth. The Lord thought so much of you that He willingly died on the cross so that your sins could be forgiven.

What does Jesus mean to me? Yesterday, in March of 1966, Jesus spoke to my heart and He became my Lord. I yielded to His call on my life, and He forever changed the way I lived and thought. My desire was changed from wanting to please myself to wanting to please Him. Today, He is sanctifying me. He is working on me to make me holy. I am rough around the edges, far from being perfect, but with His help I am a better version of myself than I ever was before. Tomorrow, He is coming for me! I have never been more sure of anything in my life. I am going to spend eternity with Him in heaven someday. Each day I get closer to going home. I will then be the very best version of me that I could ever be. No more struggles with sin, no sorrows, no pain, nothing but the goodness of God in all its glory. I am His; He is my good Shepherd. He is the very essence of who I am and ever want to be. Jesus, He is Lord, He is God. My Lord, and my God.

No comments:

Post a Comment